Monday, February 6, 2017

PIECES OF APRIL

     After one month of play, the National League looks just like you'd suppose it would: Pittsburgh, Cincinnati and LA all vying for the top spot. I'm less familiar with the American League, but you gotta believe Boston will be there in the end.

The Pirates have faced a heavy dose of the Eastern Division. The Cardinals have a tough lineup, led by Ted Simmons and Lou Brock. I could only manage a split with them. Oh, but could every opponent be the Expos!
I've been inputting player photos as needed for games. I haven't needed Joe Morgan yet, but I should make a special exception and go download his photo now since he leads in just about every batting category. In fact, the Big Red Machine is well-represented throughout the stats.
Al Oliver and Dave Parker lead the way for Pittsburgh. Stargell has excellent stats, but for one. No homers. I expect that to change soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment